[mantra-multi] [mantra-column width=”3/4″]Daytime animation is the most visible and cost-effective way to make an impact with your guests, to promote your hotel and to advertise its facilities. All That Entertainment have been running daytime animation programmes in small and medium sized hotels since 2002, working with thousands of guests each season.
Working with the existing facilities in the hotel, our staff can organise a series of games, activities and promotions to appeal to guests of all ages. We are customer-focused, adapting the activities to suit the guests and there interests and include a wide variety of events such as:
- Sports: Water Polo, Volleyball, Basketball, Tennis, Archery and 5-a-side Football
- Relaxation: Fun Aerobics, Yoga for fun, board game tournaments, Beginners Language lessons, Bingo and lotto, Wine tasting and traditional food sampling
- Pub Games: Pool competitions, darts, pub quizzes and plenty more.
Our animation teams are typically two staff working for a minimum of two hours each day, six days a week and concentrate on three things:
- Guest relations – we’ll talk to each and every guest we see in your hotel, making that important personal connection that people remember.
- “Opt-in, no pressure” activities – Holidays are a time for relaxation as well as entertainment and we’re proud to operate a ‘low-key’ approach to poolside entertainment. We’ll never pester, annoy or irritate guests like some do and we’ll make sure we adapt our activities as the clientele changes.
- Hotel promotion – getting the message across is the hardest job a hotel has so we set aside a significant portion of our time to promoting the facilities and activities offered by the hotel. Posters and flyers are important, but nothing matches the personal touch offered by a friendly face.
We’re organising our programmes for 2013 right now, so it’s important that we get a chance to match the right people to the right venues so if you’re interested in hotel animation for 2013, please get in touch as soon as possible. We’re competitive on price and can organise as little as a few hours a day right through to an all-round package.
[/mantra-column] [mantra-column width=”1/4″]